Sat, 18 Jan|
99 Woodville Rd
Stretchy Suzie's 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Becky Swandt & Scarlett O'Connor
This training meets you where you are now, whether you are already teaching or wanting to step into a powerful journey of transformation. This programmers designed to give you a platform to not only deepen your own practice but also an opportunity to empower your life and lives of so many others.
Time & Location
18 Jan 2020, 07:30 – 21 Jun 2020, 15:30
99 Woodville Rd, 99 Woodville Rd, Cardiff CF24 4DY, UK
About the event
Your world will open up as we show you how to develop your teaching skills furthering to workshops, retreats, online videos, even trainings of your own, and much more! Know what your students really want, most of all: A teacher who is vibrant, knows more about the body than most, moves it in a specific way that people resonate with more, and who can share all of this in an exciting, creative way.
SO IF THAT DOESN’T EXCITE YOU, WE’RE SURE WHAT FOLLOWS WILL...
This programme includes:
- New generation anatomy - myofascial meridians (understand that your muscles run in holistic, whole-body lines, not singular muscles as many people think), and unique bone and joint alignment where every student is different. How to use this information to avoid common injury pitfalls in the yoga postures.
- An in-depth study of what it takes to properly ground, support and express in every pose.
- How to correctly cue classes, and gauge misalignments students often make. Instead focusing on the deeper myofascial meridian lines, using physics - opposite reaction principles to allow our poses to feel less heavy / joint compressive.
- How to switch the focus of a yoga practice and teaching from outer to inner.
- Understand the roots of yoga, its history and ancient texts.
- Powerful yoga philosophies of transformation and self-centering, and how to parallel them in a physical practice--and in your life, to effect total transformation.
- Find your voice, discover your powerful message, and learn how to sequence intelligently + progressively.
- Uncover tools to support you to develop an even stronger sense of self and personal relationship. The stronger you are on all levels, the more authentic and successful a teacher you will become.
When you finish the training, you'll receive a Certificate of Completion- that means you can add Stretchy Suzie's 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training to your bio.